Our Level 1 “Bubbles” class is for beginner swimmers who have little to no experience in the water. In this class, your child will use bubble floats to learn basic swim and water safety skills, build confidence in the water, and begin to swim independently.
By the end of this six-week class, your child will develop the following skills:
- Kicking on the wall while blowing bubbles
- Putting their face in the water
- Treading water on their own — both in a standing position and on their backs
- Paddling in the water, without the bubble
- … all while having fun without any fear or tears!
To move on to Level 2, your child will have to do a swim assessment demonstrating their new skills from Level 1.
All classes are taught by certified swim instructors and open to swimmers of All abilities.